ACHIEVING PRECISION MEDICATION MANAGEMENT
- Defining Precision Medication Management
- Why Is Precision Medication Management Important?
- What Are the Barriers to Precision Medication Management?
- The Consequences of a Fragmented System
- Why Should Pharmacy Services be Integrated within a Holistic Care Model?
- What Are Interoperability Standards and Why Are They Important?
- How Does the FHIR Standard Address Interoperability Challenges?
- FHIR’s Role in Integrating Pharmacy to Improve Patient Outcomes
- How Do FHIR Standards Enable Innovative Pharmaceutical Programs?
- The Role of Real World Evidence and Real World Data in Precision Medication Management
- How Does a FHIR-Based Platform Support the Use of RWE and RWD?
- Using Smile Digital Health to Enable Precision Medication Management
Author: Nick Zamora
Better Medication Management Series
How a FHIR-based data infrastructure enables the delivery of evidence-based medication management, benefiting healthcare stakeholders and care populations